- During the year, Klövern acquired 27 properties for SEK 2,116 million.
- Totally divested Klövern 54 properties for SEK 1,796 million.
- Among others, the divestments included the whole portfolios in Borås and Karlskrona.
- A contract was signed to acquire a property in Denmark, with transfer of possession in 2018.
- Property value: SEK 42,961 million.
- Klövern acquired 32 properties for SEK 1,484 million.
- The largest transaction was the acquisition of 28 properties in Malmö and Lund.
- During the year, Klövern divested 15 properties for SEK 630 million.
- Klövern intends to expand its product portfolio with residential projects and has during the year launched the concept under the name Klövern Living.
- Property value: SEK 39,234 million.
- Klövern acquired 19 properties during the year for a total of SEK 2,732 million.
- The largest purchase was Aprikosen 2, more known by the name Solna Gate. The lettable area encompasses around 35,200 sq.m. and consists mainly of office space
- In all, 14 properties have been sold for a total of SEK 546 million.
- The property value is SEK 35,032 million
- Klövern acquired 19 properties during the year for a total of SEK 4,452 million.
- Among other properties, Klövern acquired and took possession of Globen City, encompassing 115,000 sq.m.
- During the year, Klövern has launched its business center operations under the brand name of First Office.
- The self-storage operations have also been launched under a separate brand name: Big Pink.
- During the year, 13 properties were sold for a total of SEK 531 million.
- Property value: SEK 30,208 million.
- During the year, Klövern has taken possession of 23 properties for a total of SEK 1,020 million.
- Among other properties, a large logistIcs facility was acquired in Jordbro, south of Stockholm, with a lettable area of 28,000 sq.m. In December, two properties were acquired in the Gothenburg area, consisting of 9,800 sq.m.
- Klövern has also announced that it intends to conceptualize the business centres under the common brand name of First Office.
- Klövern has sold 12 properties for SEK 387 million.
- Property value: SEK 24,059 million.
- Rutger Arnhult became CEO in January 2012.During the year.
- Klövern has acquired a total of 137 properties for SEK 7,459 million, of which 124 came from the acquisition of Dagon in March.
- With the purchase of Dagon, Klövern became established in new expansive markets, in the Öresund region and Gothenburg, among other places.
- Eleven properties were divested for a total of SEK 543 million.
- Property value: SEK 22,624 million.
- During the year Klövern has aquirad eight properties at a price of SEK 315 million.
- Five properties were divested at a price of SEK 48 million. At the beginning of December Klövern made a public offer all shares in Dagon AB (publ).
- Gustaf Hermelin left his post as CEO at year end.
- Propery value: SEK 14,880 million.
- Klövern has signed an agreement on the acquisition of a property portfolio comprises 37 properties with a total area of 157,000 sq. m. Of these properties 31 are situated in Linköping, four in Norrköping and two in Örebro. The purchase price amounts to SEK 1,055 million.
- Klövern divests nine properties at a price of SEK 368 million and acqvires one property for SEK 12 million.
- Klövern signs a ten year lease contract with Ericsson for 36,000 sq.m. Moving-in is planned during spring 2012.
- Property value: SEK 13,493 million.